From idea to business in 10 weeks
Technova PreAccelerator it’s a 10 week program of pre-acceleration for people with entrepreneurial concerns, that would like to create a startup in the field of ICT.
The program combines weekly training and custom meeting sessions.
Once the program is completed, entrepreneurs get to have defined their business models and their validation on the market by defining an MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
The program combines general training for the definition and launch of a startup, specific training in specific areas such as Big Data, Internet of Things, Smart City or Mobile, and networking with ecosystem players -investors, accelerators, entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
The teams will have access to the coworking space during the 10 weeks in the incubator of La Salle Technova. The program has a space of 48m2 with 24/7 accessibility to facilitate the growth of startups in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you are interested in being one of the 10 entrepreneurial teams participating you can sign up until February 15th in the form below:
We will contact you to communicate if you are one of the 10 teams selected to start the program on February 27th.
If you have any questions about the program, prices or schedule you can send us an e-mail to:
The whole process is done following the Lean Startup model , a methodology that supports the process of creating a startup at steps of definition, development, consolidation and launch of a business project.
Throughout the program the entrepreneur will get to validate the following concepts:
- Customer definition, problem and solution
- Validate value proposition
- Build and validate the business model
- Creation of an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and validation in the market
- Understanding the mechanics of growth and scalability of a startup
- Cooperation between entrepreneurs
- Defining a roadmap of strategy and funding
- Analysis of the feasibility of the project
- Introduction to Lean Startup: Understanding the dynamics of continuous innovation.
- Customer development: identification and validation methodology with customers.
- Design Thinking: Explanation of idea generation techniques.
- Business Model Canvas: Define and analyze the business model. Establish a framework of control under the Validation Board.
- Prototyping: Explanation of techniques and best practices for creating mockups and MVP.
- Introduction to the methodology Pirate Metrics: Understanding key metrics to measure different types of projects.
- Team: Alliance of team and partners pact. Set personal goals of each member.
- Legal and Finance: finance basics, explaining different ways of financing, trademarks and patents.
- Marketing and communication: differentiation and memorability, branding and online marketing and introduction to growth hacking.
- Elevator pitch: communication keys to convince.
With the support of: