What is? eDelivery Barcelona Expo & Congress is the new approach to the online channel that seeks to respond to the eDelivery strategy of companies and put suppliers and retailers and e-tailers in contact with each other. The eDelivery will be held in parallel with SIL Barcelona, the most important International Logistics and Material Handling Exhibition in the South of Europe and the Mediterranean area. The adoption of advanced technology is changing the entire value chain of many sectors from the production to the logistics, commercialization and end products. Sectors as diverse as agriculture, health, banking, industry, retail and tourism are all suffering the effects of this global trend. As a result, a new business models and innovative solutions have been emerging. eDelivery wants to emphasize these emerging projects organizing an Open Innovation Marketplace.
eDelivery Barcelona Start-Up Connexion Hub The eDelivery OIMP is a single space where large companies, potential partners, investors and start-ups come together in both, retail and wholesale channels.
Deadline to present your Start Up project:
The deadline for submitting the innovative solutions is on April 10th.
What you will win?
- Present your creative and innovative solution to the top Industrial Corporations Worldwide, Investors and Corporate Venture during eDelivery.
- Show your Innovative project in a 5 minutes pitch in front of an audience of clients, suppliers, investors, potential partners and, in general, digital specialized audience worldwide.
- B2b meetings with investors on June 7th and Speed Dating and Lunch Networking with large companies and potential partners on June 5th and 6th (access to The Retailer Club, save up more than 300 €).
- Exhibit your company in a preference start-up area in the Congress. Top five start-up selected will be free of charge, and the next five a special exhibition pack price (500 €).
- Access to specialized sector knowledge with free tickets for the three days of the congress.
- The TOP TEN will be also direct candidates to the SIL Awards on the categories: Best Start-up Award and the Best Innovation.
- The selected projects will be published in the eDelivery start-up directory with the best start-ups of the year.